Affordable Home Décor & Staging is a home staging, redesign, and home decor, company located in Litchfield Park, AZ that offers a variety of services to fit any budget and we specialize in smaller homes, apartments, and townhomes. For homeowners wishing to redesign/redocorate their home, we partner with them to create a new story (their story) and look that is inspired by their vision, using already existing accessories and furniture or purchasing a few decor accessories as agreed upon. For the home seller, we provide several home staging solutions that include de-cluttering, depersonalizing, reorganizing, and redecorating or staging to enhance the look of their home so that any potential buyers can imagine themselves in that new space.
A few things about home redesign:
Home redesign is not about moving furniture around for the sake of change; the purpose of a home redesign is to create a better and more functional space using the client’s home accessories and furniture while reflecting the client’s style, vision, and personality. Home Redesign is a cost and time effective alternative to interior design because the desired look can be reached within hours or a few days compared to months and a higher cost. Redesigning can include new or existent home decor accessories and art, furniture placement, choosing new paint colors, small DIY projects, de-cluttering, changing the home decor altogether if necessary, and reorganizing until the desired look and space is achieved.
Who can benefit from home redesign services?
- Anyone who would like a new look for their home but cannot decide where to start
- New homeowners who would like a functional and great look of their new home, need decorating ideas and help with furniture placement
- Those who are downsizing and are wondering how to fit furniture into the new home or what should keep and sell
- Those who are newly married and are now blending different furniture and styles
- Those who want to improve the functionality of their existing home
- Those who are looking for a unique gift for their friends and family can purchase an Interior Redesign gift certificate
A few things about home staging:
Sometimes de-cluttering, cleaning, and fixing major aesthetic issues are not enough to attract potential buyers. We all know that when someone searchers for homes for sale on the internet, a potential buyer almost immediately makes a decision to either add a house to their list or skip it after looking at the pictures for that property. However, many do not have thousands of dollars to completely renovate a kitchen, master bedroom, living room, or master bathroom, which are at the top on a buyer’s list; everyone though can de-clutter, re-organize, paint, and redecorate to change the look of those important spaces that can make or break the sale of a home. Therefore, staging can help sellers get their house noticed more than other homes on the market and may also help receive top dollar for their home. Home staging uses simple design principles to highlight the most important features of a house to create a space the buyer will absolutely love. Staging helps a house become “a product” that is marketed to potential buyers and it helps sell not only the walls, roof, or the layout of a home but also a different lifestyle because in a staged home, potential buyers can envision themselves in that space.
Top 5 Reasons to Have Your Home Staged:
- Staged homes sell 78% faster according to the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) national statistics; that means an average of 30 days on the market vs. 100 days
- The seller gets an average of 6-10% more money; that means if your home is worth $300,000, you gain between $18,000-30,000
- Agent are more likely to show a home they know is staged
- According to Zillow, a home on the market for more than 1 month, loses at least 1% a month while on the market
- The first price reduction can be anywhere between 3%-5% so for a $300,000 house, that is between $9,000-15,000 so spending some money on staging (i.e. $750 on a $300,000 home) will save thousands on the first markdown
According to 2015 Home Staging Report released by the National Association of Realtors, over 95% of “Buyers Agents” say that home staging has at least some effects on the buyer’s view of their home; over 81% of buyers find it “easier to visualize the property as their future home” when it is staged; almost 28% of buyers “are more willing to overlook a property’s faults” when the home is staged; and 12% of the real estate agents believe that staging “increase the dollar value of the home at least 11-20% more. It is proven that home staging usually sells a property faster and for more money than other homes; home staging costs much less than the first price reduction of the home; and home buyers believe staged homes are well cared for.
You deserve it so call us today! Let us help you with your home redesign or home staging needs!